- A minimum of a master’s degree in a relevant field, such as business administration, healthcare administration/Health economics.
- Relevant certifications or professional affiliations in healthcare management or administration.
- Certification or specialized training in administration or leadership and accounting would be an advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience in academic administration, preferably in a healthcare or medical education setting.
- Proven track record of successful leadership and management in healthcare or educational institutions.
- Experience in strategic planning, budgeting, and resource management.
- Familiarity with accreditation processes and quality assurance in higher education.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare policies, regulations, and trends.
- Proficiency in financial management, including budgeting and financial analysis.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in data analysis and utilizing technology for administrative purposes. Principal Responsibilities of Administrative &Development Vise Dean
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ensure preparation of reports to send to the central Finance team for consolidation and treatment
- Assist in reviewing and maintaining financial documents;
- Track and reconcile bank statements;
- Support processing of monthly payroll and keep organized records.
- Local Vendor’s supplies and management;
- Oversee the purchase of equipment;
- Organize office team monthly meetings and other events as necessary;
- Carry out general office administration services;
- Requests sent in on time (by the 10th of each month)
- Effective cash management (including Petty cash & balance expenses within petty cash…
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who fulfill the above requirements should submit their non-returnable application letter along with CV & photo copies of other relevant credential documents, in person to St. Lideta Health Science & Business College human resource management office, first floor room number 101, or through firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days from the date of this vacancy announcement.
Female applicants are strongly encouraged
Around St. Lideta Church, in front of Balcha Hospital
Locatioin:- Gerji Behind Anbesa Garage
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Dec 7, 2023