|Purpose of the Job: To identify, recruit, select, socialize and retain highly competent and qualified individuals in line with the bank’s human capital strategy, policies and procedures.|
- Participate in developing, reviewing and implementing policies & procedures, plan /budget, performance report of the division;
- Provide services as per the service level agreement;
- Contribute to the bank’s profitability as per the target set;
- Engage in teamwork, collaboration, and transparency work practices;
- Adhere to internal control system and risk management program of the Bank;
- Provide the concerned organ with timely, relevant, accurate, and complete reports on the plan performance;
- Plan, process and manage staff recruitment, selection and onboarding activities in accordance with the HR procedure of the bank;
- Interpret and implement human resource directives within terms of reference; ensures that corporate human resource policies, rules and regulations are adhered
- Participates in HR planning and various HR study and design activities;
- Participates in end-to-end Talent Acquisition and onboarding processes, in general.
- Follow up and ensure talent acquisition and on boarding activities are implemented within planned calendars.
- Initiate and Confirm new hire process works are performed as per Banks’ HR standards.
- Handle additional related assignments as directed by immediate supervisor.