|Purpose of the Job: To guide/run the operation of the Digital Payment Reconciliation & settlement unit in compliance with Digital Banking Procedure and ensure timely settlement & reconciliation of MB, Mobile Money, and Card-related Digital Transactions.|
- Ensure that the funds loaded onto Prepaid cards match with the face values of the cards as well as the loading of the funds onto cards on system;
- Follow up the timely rectification of any discrepancy related to the loading and unloading of funds, posting and balancing of the pool account, ;
- Follow up the timely rectification of any discrepancy related to the loading of funds, and posting to the pool account;
- Check the proper authorization and registration of personnel who access the Card Issuance Centre weekly.
- Check the inventory related to card production machines and any other available spare parts, tools and related maintenance items monthly; and
- Follow and receive the test cards from the Manager of the Card Production and distribution team and destroy them.
Check the pre-arbitrage/arbitrage chargeback/pre-compliance and appeal transactions and keep the files under his/her custody for further reference. Perform other duties as required
Qualification: BA in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management, and any other related fields.
Experience: Three/3 years of relevant banking experience of which One/1 year on officer position
- Female applicants highly encouraged
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) Consecutive days from November 6, 2023, to November 10, 2023, via https://vacancy.amharabank.com.et/.