The German Embassy in Addis Ababa calls for applications for the following job vacancy:
Assistant to the African Union Team
(full time – 40 hours per week)
- Correspondence in English with governmental and non-governmental organizations; esp. with the AU Commission and embassies in Addis Abeba,
- Event management,
- Routine Administrative work,
- Organization of visits by German delegations to Addis (hotel reservations, organization of car shuttle services).
Required qualifications and experiences:
- Excellent working knowledge of all current software (Word, Excel, Mail)
- Composition of letters and e-mails in English
- Very good communication skills (spoken and written) in English.
- Flexibility, readiness to acquire the necessary skills independently.
- University degree preferred, experience in administrative affairs is an important asset,
- Former employment by an embassy or international organization and knowledge of the AU’s processes and procedures would be an additional asset.
Excellent knowledge of the English language is a prerequisite; additional knowledge of the German language would be an advantage.
Payment is subject to the Embassy’s salary scale and will be appropriate and customary. The contract will be based on Ethiopian law.
Documents in Amharic must be accompanied by an English or German translation from an authorized translation office.
Applicants are invited to include the usual documents (curriculum vitae, school leaving certificate, university graduation, proof of previous employment, references, copy of passport and/or Kebele ID-Card).
The closing date for the submission of applications is
November 24, 2023
Please send your application via email to: email@example.com
Otherwise, please address as follows:
P.O. Box 660
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Nov 24, 2023