About Habesha Breweries S.C.
Would you like to be part of a Great Family? We are growing very fast with a team that is highly passionate about the beer industry. We value all our people and their desire to grow personally and professionally and their dedication to brewing the best Ethiopian beer! We really care about having a company where our people love what they do and consider themselves as the ultimate consumers of their own Habesha Beer. As such, we aspire to create a work environment that is equally fun and a place where happiness can be felt with the teams that we form through time. We hire for attitude and skill as much as a passion for our industry.
If the above describes who you are, then our brewery is a place where you can prosper as a leader if you put learning and excellent execution as your practice in the work environment. Join us!
Habesha Breweries S.C. is looking for an Auto Mechanic duty station in Debre Brihan.
The role of Auto mechanic is to work on mechanical maintenance of transportation trucks. It is the responsibility of Auto mechanic to perform repair on all mechanical systems and upkeep the condition of our transportation trucks. The auto mechanic will work with other mechanics and technicians of garage to ensure that the trucks will be in safe and trouble-free condition. It is required to carry out required routine planned inspections, troubleshooting and repair through application of necessary knowledge, skill, and best practices.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs regular inspections of trucks and report the findings.
- Carries out Preventive/regular maintenance and Corrective repairs.
- Executes all works as outlined on maintenance work order with expected level of accuracy.
- Replaces any damaged components/parts that can’t be repaired.
- Performs inspections and tests to ensure that repairs are executed correctly and that the truck functions properly.
- When needed do test drive trucks to identify issues and determine required repairs.
- Inspect various parts and functioning systems of trucks and their trailers such as Lubrication, Cooling, Fuel & Pneumatic systems, Engine System, Braking system, Steering system, Suspension system, etc to ensure they are in the proper condition.
- Perform all maintenance and repairs that will include oil & filter changes, brake and shoe replacement, clutch adjustments and replacement, suspension repair and replacement, Truck body & frame maintenance and minor fabrications, transmission repair and replacement, engine related repair, etc
- Monitor tire wear and pressure and handles tire changes for trucks.
- Generates activity reports of all works performed.
- Prepares description of parts and equipment for purchase ordering by providing technical specifications using the parts catalog
- Takes good care of tools and instruments given for maintenance works.
- Maintain and upkeep workplace cleanliness & organization.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner and reports any safety issues immediately to the Line Manager.
- Involve and deliver other duties as assigned by his Line Manager.
Education: Collage diploma/ TVET Level-III and above in Auto mechanics
Experience: more than 6 years in operation garage or commercial garage.
- Proven knowledge of mechanical and electrical components of vehicles
- Auto electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to use various mechanical tools of vehicle.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Ability to safely lift heavy equipment and parts.
- Communication and teamwork skills
How to Apply
References will be taken, and background checks will be carried out in conformity with Habesha’s HR Policy. Habesha operates an equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experience required.
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article