ZamZam Bank S C is the first bank licensed to operate as full-fledged Interest Free Bank in the country shouldering a huge responsibility for enhancing financial inclusion in Ethiopia. To this effect the Bank would like to recruit qualified job applicants for the following vacant posts and invite interested applicants who fulfill the minimum qualification and work experience listed for the job openings.
- Branch management;
- Build high performance team;
- Commitment and time management;
- Problem solving;
- Coaching and mentoring;
- Internal control;
- Effective communication;
- Sales and marketing skill; and
- Negotiation skill.
- Knowledge of core banking applications
Place of work: Jimma
Number of vacant posts: one
Minimum qualification and work experience:
- BA Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or other business-related fields with 5 years of banking operation experience of which 2 years as senior officer/customer service manager or equivalent role in branch banking area.
Language: Knowledge of the local language is advantageous
Knowledge of IFB is advantageous
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum qualifications and work experience shall send their updated CV along with application letter, educational credentials, and experience letter within 10 days from the date of announcement.
Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated.
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article