With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience the fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type:
- Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
Duty Station: Dasenech Woreda
- Caseworkers will provide case management services to survivors, including referrals to existing services within the Women and Girls Safe Spaces.
- They will provide professional and confidential services to survivors of GBV helping them to access multi-sectorial services available in their coverage area.
- support updating service mapping on their coverage area. coordinate woreda-level case management meetings
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports and sharing them with relevant stakeholders and immediate supervisors
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- University degree in social work, sociology, psychology, public health and relevant field of social sciences
Required Professional Experience
- A minimum of one or two years experience in child protection, Gender-based violence and related areas, program/project development and management in an emergency context is required
- Extensive training in the fields of CP/GBV, psycho-social wellbeing, case management and application of international technical guidelines and standards in Child Protection and GBV
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
- The position requires a willingness to base at woreda
World Vision is a child-focused organization that is committed to safeguarding all children as well as adult beneficiaries and has zero tolerance for incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. Therefore, World Vision does not hire staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults, even if their role does not interact directly with them.
Disclaimer: World Vision Ethiopia is a reputable organization that values transparency and fairness in its recruitment process and does not solicit any money for any job application. We encourage all job seekers to be cautious of any job ads that require payment or personal information upfront. If you have any questions or concerns about our job ads or recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Sep 26, 2023