- Sufficient clerical, bookkeeping, and administrative cash-handling experience.
- Ability to maintain a balance of large bulk of currency constantly.
- Ability to maintain confidential information, thereby safeguarding the bank’s integrity.
- Ability to execute assigned duties effectively with a proper understanding of both verbal and written directives.
- Ability to tolerate stress.
- Adequate customer service orientation and experience.
- Establish an exciting and welcoming affair for prospective clients upon entering the bank.
- Supervise debit, credit or cash transactions, as well as other forms of payments within the bank.
- Review cash accounts daily.
- Supply clients with relevant information on products and services available in the bank.
- List all promotions and relay them to customers.
- BA Degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, Management, or any other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Branch operation in the Banking industry, of which at least 1 year as a cashier.
Those who meet the above requirements should submit their short CVs (written in English) maximum of 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory) with three professional referees and their contacts (both email and telephone) through THIS LINK.
Hard copies or physical applications will not be accepted. The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised. Shabelle Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at all stages of the selection process.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Nov 30, 2023