- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related major;
- Minimum three years experience in the Supervisory level, having experience in 4 or 5-star hotels is advantageous.
- Coordinates and implements accounting work and projects as assigned.
- Performs accounting functions specifically in the areas of account balancing, ledger reconciliation, reporting and discrepancy resolution.
- Supports the day-to-day execution of general ledger-impacted processes, including support to clients as they work with and understand these processes.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems. Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Balances credit card ledgers.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Ability to work with OPERA systems
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their applications, non-returnable CVs, copies of documents and other relevant testimonies to Inter Luxury Hotel Guinea Conakry (Tito) Street, Kazanchis, at the Human Resource office during office hours from November 13, 2023, up to November 22, 2023.
On the other option you can send an email to the hotel at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information call us at 0115180444.
You must mention the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Nov 22, 2023