Malam Engineering PLC is a legally registered company in Ethiopia established in 2008 G.C. Highly experienced professionals founded Malam Engineering PLC with many professional level accreditations in the industry. In addition to the expertise of the founders, Malam Engineering believes in a win-win partnership with vendors, distributors, customers, and other stakeholders to achieve its mission. Malam is closely working with many Information and Communication Technology experts at both individual and company levels in the country. The areas of these experts include, but are not limited to, Security Solutions, Network and Data Center Infrastructure, Data Center Facilities, Operating Systems, Anti-Virus Solutions, and Enterprise Services.
About the position
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as a subject matter expert for all things related to collaboration technologies.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the features and capabilities of various collaboration platforms.
- Understand the business needs of the company and how collaboration can help meet those needs.
- Work with vendors to select the best collaboration platform for the company.
- Design and implement collaboration solutions that are scalable and reliable.
- Configure and manage collaboration platforms such as Cisco WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Poly infrastructure, etc.
- Ensure that collaboration solutions are secure and compliant with company security policies.
- Train users on how to use collaboration platforms and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Monitor usage of collaboration platforms and make recommendations for improvements.
- Stay up-to-date on new collaboration technologies and trends.
- Research and recommend new collaboration solutions to improve company productivity.
Required number: 1
Career Level: Entry-Level (0 years and above (preferably 2 to 3 years))
- BSc in Computer science or related areas.
- Other professional qualifications
Required professional certificates:
- Professional Certifications in Unified Communication (Cisco, Poly, Alcatel, Avaya or related)
- Professional IT experience.
- Experience with network infrastructure.
- Experience with VoIP systems.
- Experience with video conferencing systems.
- Experience with collaboration platforms, such as WebEx, Zoom, etc.
- Experience with cloud-based collaboration solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Professionalism, and work ethic.
- Ability to work independently.
How to Apply
Application instruction: Please submit your application letter, CV and other credentials with two professional references to email@example.com by October 4, 2023.
Please note that we only contact shortlisted candidates.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Oct 4, 2023