Corporate Relationship Division Manager
Purpose of the Job/Job summary
To enhance the Bank’s growth and profitability by creating a culture of excellent customer service and leading sustainable relationships with existing and potential customers across all delivery channels.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Direct and supervise ongoing customer relationship management by monitoring the customer acquisition and onboarding plan, coordinating and resolving conflicts as they arise and managing the expectations of all involved parties.
• Establish contact, rapport and credibility with prospective customers to influence key decision makers to start a relationship with the organization.
• Explore opportunities and recommend strategies for cross selling of products and services based on thorough understanding of the range of corporate banking products and services, and various client analyses.
• Identify and prospect new customers by performing market segmentation, and apply different organization approaches in targeting and selecting customers.
• Oversee customer acquisition and on-boarding procedures (such as conducting due diligence and reviewing documentation requirements).
• Sustain and build customer relationships by maintaining ongoing communication and negotiation (pricing, financing structure) with customers so as to deliver both quality and tailored service offerings.
• Provide input in the development and implementation of Banking strategies, policies, and procedures to achieve Ahadu Bank’s strategic objectives.
• Monitor progress towards achieving targets on a regular basis.
• Provide clear direction to team leaders based on Ahadu Bank’s business objectives and market analysis of consumer trends and competitor offerings by translating and prioritizing into business performance measures at all level.
• Monitor all aspects of risk, including monitoring of advances portfolio, strict adherence to the provisions of the credit policy document to ensure minimal losses to the Bank.
• Research and maintain knowledge to ensure adherence with all applicable regulatory requirements and Compliance policy and procedures, and adhere to all such standards, both legal and regulatory, to avoid exposing the Bank to undue risk.
• Master referral opportunities to grow portfolio. Proactively source, acquire and expand high value customer relationship by maximizing sale opportunities.
• Establish relationships with key clients or business influencers in the local area, including customer entertainment within budget limits set by the business.
• Anticipate the complex financial needs of customers and offer solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools.
• Develop and maintain strong working relations with all existing clients at key levels to optimize the utilization of approved facilities.
• Provide regular value-added engagement with clients- high touch face to face meetings at customer’s preferred location, consistent communication access to customer programs (seminars, etc.).
• Handle customers’ queries of day to day nature via telephone/fax/post/email resolving client problems within the team.
• Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
BA/MBA/MA/MSc. in Economics, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Administration, or any other related fields.
9/7 years of experience in relevant position in the banking industry, of which 3 years as a Team Leader, Principal, Section Head and or related position in Relationship Management
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for Latest Opportunitie
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article
NB: Whenever you are looking for a job in Ethiopia, just remember tikusjobs.com. We hope that tikusjobs.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants shall apply via the below link only
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be communicated.
if you need more information, please call us on
Job Category:Banking and Insurance
For more jobs,please click here