Customer Service Manager I for Bachuma Branch
The Customer Service Manager will support the Branch Manager in coordinating all activities of Customer Service Officers (Maker/Checkers) and Senior Customer Service Officer (Cash/Accounts) within the Branch and ensure operational excellence to deliver exemplary services for high customer satisfaction levels, supporting the Bank’s growth.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor degree in a business related field e.g. accounting, management, economics, business administration
- Minimum of Six (6) years banking experience
Required Behavioral & Leadership Competency
· Interpersonal and cross cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationship with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
· Creativity and innovation skill
· Action oriented
· Quality focus and attention to detail
· Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank Values
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Personal motivation drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
· Good customer relationship management skill (internal & external)
· Risk awareness and focus-demonstrates understanding of risk management practice, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- Understands the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
- Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Ability to respond to basic client enquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Project management skills
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.