To supervise the Customer Service Advisors (Tracing) and Service Desk Advisors, ensuring that an efficient and professional service is provided to customers at any given time. To ensure that all incoming contacts from all customers and the network, into the contact centre are well handled. To ensure that traces and remote bookings are handled in a professional manner and assist the Manager in enforcing procedures to ensure a streamlined and disciplined Customer Services Department. Also to establish DHL’s reputation as a company that cares about its customers.
- Focus on handling customer inquiries and problems after they have placed their orders, in particular track and trace.
- Ensure that all customer issues are registered and dealt with in accordance to regional standards and objectives. Ensure free flow of information between internal departments.
- Ensure that quality service is given to customers on the phone by the Customer Service Advisors (Tracing).
- Ensure that all new advisors are trained according to the DHL Network standards maintaining a professional image. To monitor advisors’ skills and knowledge gaps to be addressed by the coach or trainer.
- Evaluate advisors on a weekly basis to monitor their performance and develop their skills on an ongoing basis.
- Based on the regular evaluations and the advisor’s performance, the individual incentives earned by each advisor must be calculated on a quarterly basis.
- Plan and manage advisors’ leave schedules for optimal workforce management.
- Ensure that advisors follow the network trace procedure in all their traces.
- Ensure that traces do not get to 3rd or 4th request before they are dealt with.
- Ensure that traces are well handled to reduce complaints or claims
- Plan training and meetings in such a way that it does not affect the normal work schedule
Education and experience
- Leadership abilities
- Proven experience in supervising and motivating a team of service professionals.
- Strong understanding of DHL products.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills ( written and oral)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Plan, Organise, and Control
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Complaint handling skills
- PC Literate Good Decision making skills
- Experience in a Customer Contact Centre
- Experience within a customer relations environment
- University degree
Travel required less 25%Permanent