Maintain Project Management Tool (SMT), Network Deployment data and progress follow-up.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- To be a bridge between the Safaricom IT team and the SMT software developer which is located in Dubai to solve incidents and issues ASAP.
- Managing user access rights, report templates, formats, tracker reports, documentation, and file matrix for the project management tool (SMT)
- Prepare weekly deployment meeting presentations for the Steering Committee.
- Creating and enforcing policies for effective data management and assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Formulating management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data.
- Reports to the Project Manager
- Preparation of Periodical Progress Reports and ad-hoc Reports based on approved templates.
- Plan and create data collection process and procedures, plan, forecast, and actual progress updates to SMT.
- Create and manage user access rights, milestones, and documentation.
- Creates gap analysis monitoring methods and monitors and controls of utilization by each project member.
- Always thinks of automation of routine works in data collection, data input and data updating.
- Creates methods and processes to close monitoring of each milestone SLA, key milestone SLA, and entire project SLA.
- Responsible for providing recommendations to improve the progress based on analysis made.
- Regular maintenance to SMT by adding or removing required documentation or milestones as per project requirements.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- Project Management
- Excellent knowledge of office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding the full process for Full Turnkey, Colocation, Relocation, Expansion, and Upgrade scope.
- University degree in engineering, statistics, or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of same position experience
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Perfect Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Understanding of Excel VBA and Power BI
- Having PMP certification
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the career portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Nov 12, 2023