Addis Ababa University, College of Health Sciences, CDT Africa, HOPE project wants to employ a staff member with the following position on a contractual basis:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting data for mental health projects in an ethical and respectful manner
- Working antisocial hours, including early mornings and weekends to interview people who are homeless
- Ensuring that all data captured is kept secure at all times.
- Keeping participant information and collected data confidential
Required Number: Eight
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
- BSc degree in psychology, Nursing, or Public Health
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to work at weekends.
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the stated criteria can register by bringing a cover letter, CV (including contact information of three references), and original credentials with supporting documents with their photocopies within 7 working days from the date of announcement to the Addis Ababa University Human Resource office. 1st floor 225.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Nov 29, 2023