Overall In charge of FM operation of all Regions
- Responsible For SLA & KPI adherence with interface departments and customer
- In charge of FM subcontractor/teams Competence Development and growth
- Ensure that FM Comply to processes, procedure to provide contractual network availability and reliability
- Responsible For all Datacenter Maintenance and Management
- To manage and control all operational issues & agenda
- Interface to the regional customer and handle customer complaint of field maintenance work
- Manage day to day Maintenance of Radio (BSS) & Transmission (MW) and 3rd party equipment
- Manage all the activities with allocated resources (man & machine) with the best utilization
- Analyze of Field maintenance reports and implement improvement strategies
- Manage Network and Datacenter spare parts to ensure sufficient spare parts availability in the regions.
- Regional warehouse surveillance
- Project Management and control
- Field maintenance delivery quality surveillance and control.
Education and Major requirements
Minimum BSC in Electrical, Mechanical, civil engineering or related professions. Higher qualifications are an added advantage
Minimum 5 years in Telecommunications Field operations, with Management experience.
Fluent spoken and written English. Other local languages are an added advantage
Skills or Certificate Requirements
Good skills in Power systems, Infrastructure management, and People and communications management
Able to train and impart skills to subordinates and partners. Ability to travel on short notice.
If you do not meet the necessary requirements i.e. Educational and Professional, or if you graduated in an unrelated field, please do not send your applications.
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article