Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Police/Law Enforcement Training.
– At least three (3) years’ experience in a proven security field (public, private, and government or NGO sectors).
List additional work experience required as a minimum qualification for this position.
No previous criminal record or convictions
REQUIRED: Confirmed employment of the security coordinator is contingent on him/her passing the HEAT training course within 90 days of employment or approved OCS equivalent (probation period) Choose appropriate
License, registration, or certification required to perform this position:
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in operating in high security risk environment/ armed conflict situations.
- Ability to communicate well in English and Amharic (verbal and written) – particularly in a crisis situation.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article