We are looking for a qualified front desk representative/ receptionist to increase the efficiency and profitability of our operations. In this role, your duties will include reporting to the Office Manager and developing new company policies. The Receptionist will bring a customer service approach to welcoming individuals in person or on the phone. The Receptionist answers the telephone, screens, and directs calls. The position maintains security by directing visitors and issuing visitor badges to individuals who have appointments. The Receptionist provides general clerical, operational, and administrative support. This position is responsible for setting a professional tone and a welcoming feeling for the office. The Receptionist holds the responsibility of maintaining order and safety in the reception area.
• Create a welcoming environment and manage the reception area
• Operate multi-line telephone system to answer, screen, and forward calls, provide information and take messages
• Respond to staff requests via receptionist email
• Greet guests, staff, and messenger services. Determine the nature and purpose of the visit, and direct or escort visitors to specific destinations.
• Ensure knowledge of personnel whereabouts and maintain complete sign-out/sign-in procedures for visitors and on-site staff.
• Train backup staff on coverage for the main phone line
• Maintain office and file cabinet keys as well as sign out ledgers for various office equipment
• Manage electronic conference room reservation calendar
• Update documents; i.e. sign-in sheets, telephone directory, etc.
• Manage courier and package log
• Manage distribution of mail to department sections
• Coordinate reception coverage to attend regular staff meetings
• Attend Office of Operations, Finance, and Performance Management staff meetings and other meetings as requested
• Experience as a receptionist and/or office assistant is preferred
• Excellent people skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Basic computer skills; word, excel, access, PowerPoint internet navigation
• Experience or willingness to receive training in de-escalation techniques
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent and courteous follow-up, communication, and empathy for clients, staff, and professionals
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article