Amhara Bank S.C. is very young in Business life and it has been operating with an aggressive momentum since joined the financial sector with more than 4,800 energetic employees, and visionary leaders with more than 277 branches so as to achieve its vision “To be leading and game-changing Bank in Africa”. The Bank would like to invite qualified and competent applicants to apply for the following vacant post.
1. Job Position:
Purpose of the Job:
- To achieve sustainable growth and profitability of the Bank through cross-selling the Bank’s products & services; acquiring & retaining customers, improving customer services and building strong customer relationships to maximize resource mobilization efforts; managing overall retail banking operations at the assigned branch.
- Prepare /review work plans/budgets of the branch and monitor its execution;
- Embody the bank’s good culture & corporate image ;
- Demonstrate the Bank’s code of conduct, ascertain that subordinates abide by same and manage disciplinary concerns;
- Provide services as per the service level agreement, follow- up & monitor subordinates to do the same ;
- Contribute to the bank’s profitability as per the target set;
- Mentor and coach subordinates toward effective career development;
- Plan and lead the enhancement of the resource mobilization activity of the branch by organizing
- and effectively coordinating the branch workforce;
- Aggressively engage in marketing and promotional activities by communicating with customers about the products and services available in the bank;
- Ensure the expansion and growth of the customer base and create strategies to grow business opportunities and improve the profitability of the branch;
- Check whether the branch’s books of accounts are in balance; review income and expenses
- summary accounts of the branch and apply strict follow-up on controllable expenses;
- Ensure that transactions are authorized immediately and end-of-business cycle processes are done on a timely basis.
- BA in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management, and any other related fields.
- 7 years of relevant experience in the Banking Industry of which 1 year as Assistant Branch Manager/CSM or Relationship Manager.
- 7 (Seven) years of relevant Banking experience of which at least Two (2) years as a Senior Officer in Banking Operation Positions.
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
Hard copies or physical applications will not be accepted.
The bank has the right to cancel the post.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Sep 18, 2023