Major Objective of the Graduate Trainee Program:
Dangote Cement Ethiopia is a global company operating across Africa and contributing much to the citizens of Africa.
The major objective of this graduate trainee program is to equip fresh graduate students and prepare them for future leadership careers.
GT Job Summary:
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- BA/BSc Degree graduate in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Industrial and related), Accounting, Management, Applied Chemistry, and other related qualifications from reputable universities in 2022/2023 with a CGPA of above 2.75 for females and 3.00 for Males.
- You must mention your CGP on your CV.
- The graduate trainee must be willing to work in Mugher and willing to relocate his/her residence to the plant site
How to Apply
Anyone qualified and interested can apply by sending updated and well-organized CVs through Abdi.Geleta@dangote.com or Mekdes.Ayenachew@dangote.com by writing “Graduate Trainee Application” in the subject line of your email
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Sep 17, 2023