- Bachelor’s degree graduate in computer fields or TVET level 4 Graduate in Hardware and software
- 0 or 1 years of experience in hardware development and systems maintenance.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer formatting and software installation skills, Ie how clean a computer is, how to download, install and update programs and drivers, etc.
- Have Basic Knowledge of Laptops, Printer problem diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Someone who can install internet connections and electronic cabling.
- Add new technological methods to the existing system.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
Interested applicants who fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter, and CV through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use the Title as the subject line for the email
Phone +251 1 18110333
Location at 6kilo Leadership Institute Building 3rd floor office number 322
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Dec 1, 2023