To enhance customer satisfaction by serving them with due care and maximum efficiency and promote the Branch’s resource mobilization effort by cross-selling the Bank’s products. Attend customers and provide efficient and quality service to customers.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans.
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services.
- Maintain and update account records.
- BA degree in Accounting, Economics, Accounting, Management or related Fields.
- One year experience
Spoken Language Requirements
- English and the local language (Somali) is a mandatory
- Good English communication skills (both oral and written
- Knowledge of the location context will be an advantage.
Those who meet the above requirements should submit their short CVs (written in English) maximum of 3 pages and save them in PDF format (mandatory) with three professional referees and their contacts (both email and telephone) through This Link.
Hard copies or physical applications will not be accepted. The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised. Shabelle Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article