Enat Bank was initiated by some of Ethiopia’s leading visionaries and businesswomen. Enat Bank’s founders created a bank that empowers women while providing
- Receives and delivers physical cash from and to Cash Administrator
- Collects and validates original Payment Instruments against the System.
- Issues and signs Payment Instruments
- Verifies and Validates DRS incoming transfers
- Initiates DRS outgoing transfers
- Exchanges cash denominations and posts the transactions
- Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
- No prior experience is required.
- Graduates of years 2022 & 2023 G.C. with BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance, Management, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Economics or related fields with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- place of work: Arba Minch, Bale Robe, Hossaina, Jinka and Shashemene
- Only short listed candidates will be communicated
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CV in Persons in Enat Bank Jinka, Arba Minch, Bale Robe, Hossaina and Shashemene Branch until December 06, 2023
Enat Bank S.C Human Capital Management Department.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Dec 6, 2023