Cheshire Ethiopia Is An Ethiopian Resident Charity And Invites Qualified Applicants For The Following Post፡
Job Summary: –
Under the general supervision of the Physiotherapist, the Junior Physiotherapist is responsible for the preparation of patients for physical therapy treatment, assistance of the physiotherapist during administration of treatments, and provision of routine treatments.
Specific Duties And Responsibilities:
- Administers active and passive manual therapeutic massage, and heat, light, sound, water and electrical modality treatments for in and out patients (Clients).
- Administers traction to relieve neck and back pain using intermittent and static treatment equipment
- Instructs, motivates and assists patients to learn and improve functional activities such as daily living activities
- Fits patients for adjusts, and trains patients in use and care for orthopedic braces, prosthesis and supportive devices such as crutches, walkers, wheelchairs, etc.
- May adjust fit of supportive devices for patients as instructed
- Participates in CE outreach program
- Replaces the Center’s Nurse on weekends during her absence
- Performs any other related duties assigned to him/her by the Physiotherapist or/and Physiotherapy unit Supervisor or Technical Coordinator.
Work Unit: Physiotherapy
Immediate Supervisor: Physiotherapist Unit Supervisor
Required Number : 1
Qualification, Experience And Skills:
- BSC degree in physiotherapy
- 0-year experience
How to Apply
Submit your CV and relevant documents at Chehsire Ethiopia located on CMC Road, adjacent to Ethiopian Management Institute, or via email: Cheshire@cse.org.et
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Sep 27, 2023