An exciting vacant position has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company for the role of Line Electrician. East Africa Bottling Share Company ( EABSC) works with the world’s most cherished trademark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employs people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The position is responsible for ensuring the safe and uninterrupted operation of the production Electrical equipment through regular planned maintenance of equipment, planning and executing Electrical projects that will increase the productivity of the company according to EABSC’s engineering standards and ensuring minimum downtime (maximum availability) of production line equipment and machines.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform routine checklist and report all abnormalities to maintenance Controller
- Maintenance and repairs carried out as per the works order
- Meet all the quality requirements.
- Failures/ problems/ deviations investigated and root causes identified, verified, and corrective action taken according to procedures
- Spares and tools obtained using the appropriate systems as per work instruction
- Breakdowns were repaired with the minimum production downtime.
- Understand which parts of the machinery need particular attention
- Constantly assess equipment operation in order to detect in advance any potential break-downs
- Avoid waste and reduce the time taken to find tools and spare parts
- Predict breakdowns and carry out improvements to reduce these
- Operator-controlled system and process issues identified
- Operators coached and trained to perform activities (within their scope of expertise) to ensure proper asset care]
Skills, Experience & Education
- Diploma (10+3/Level IV) in Electrical Engineering/Electricity/ Industrial machine drive or related field of studies with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
General:- Applicants must be Ethiopian Nationals
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Sep 15, 2023