An exciting opportunity has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company for the role of Line Process Engineer. East Africa Bottling Share Company works with the world’s most cherished trademark and it invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employs people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
This position is structured to report to the respective Production team leader and is aimed at operating new high-technology lines.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Detect problems with machinery.
2. Lubricate key components of machinery.
3. Inspect and Maintain the cleanliness of machinery and work environment.
4. Ensure that all machine components are tightened properly.
5. Restore or improve the machine/equipment to eliminate faults.
6. Comply with all relevant SHEQ legislation & procedures.
7. Identify unsafe conditions & work practices and actions.
Skills, Experience & Education
- First Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical Engineering or related field of studies with a minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- Applicants must be Ethiopian Nationals.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Sep 12, 2023