Ethiopian Airlines Group would like to announce a new vacant position in the capacity of Par-Time Instructor – Hospitality Law
- J.D. or LL.M. in law. The applicant should have knowledge of the legal issues that arise in the hospitality industry, including contract law, liability issues, intellectual property law, and employment law. They should also be familiar with the regulatory framework governing the hospitality industry, including health and safety regulations, liquor licensing laws, and zoning regulations. It is also important for the professor to have good communication skills and the ability to explain complex legal concepts in an understandable manner.
- Knowledge of the ET working language English is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must bring/attach all originals and copies of their supporting documents, including the latest educational credentials, work experiences & permanent employment status notification letter from their respective current employer.
- Applicants must have a permanent job in a known organization
- If applicants submit their applications via email, they must enclose a scan of their supporting documents.
- If anyone is found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the fact.
REGISTRATION DATE AND PLACE
From September 19 – September 25, 2023, at Ethiopian Airlines Head Quarter, Ethiopian Airport Enterprise Building (Recruitment Office)
Or through our email address: RecruitmentPlacement@ethiopianairlines.com
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Sep 25, 2023