• Monthly PM of DG, AC, SG, AC power system and DC power system and monitoring through OWS system.
• Looking after End to End power issues on a Wireless site, making deep dive power analysis and reconciliation from NetEco.
• CM power-related issues related to follow-up and report on a daily basis.
• Monthly PM plan of Passive part.
• Power snags follow-up.
• Subcon and customer meeting as per requirement.
• Battery test activity Plan, resource, and execution.
• RCA of Major issues and recommended solutions.
• Power feasibility for Core/BSC locations.
• Looking after level-II-related issues of above mention products.
• Regional Team customer and Huawei team coordination.
• HQ Huawei and customer update and coordination.
• Subcon hiring and required items locking with CEG and suppliers.
• Professional to deep dive into Power analysis.
• Skills and knowledge of DG.
Education and Major Requirements
Degree in Electrical and Electromagnetically Engineering
6-8 years of experience
Skills or Certificate Requirements
Possess good verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrate an ability to analyze and organize assigned work
Ability to maintain a good working relationship with the customers
Effective communication and time management skills.
If you do not meet the necessary requirements i.e. Educational and Professional, or if you graduated in an unrelated field, please do not send your applications.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Nov 30, 2023