An exciting vacant position has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company for the role of Production Team Leader. East Africa Bottling Share Company ( EABSC) works with the world’s most cherished trademark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employs people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The position is structured to report to the respective Unit Manager and will manage process artisans, casual workers and others. The incumbent is responsible for leading the SBU in the execution of the production plan, ensuring that the product meets all quality specifications, asset care through autonomous maintenance tasks and the resolution of production problems.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- People practices
- Coach team members in the correct execution of their tasks (operational and technical).
- To drive WCM initiatives on own shift
- Communicates work practice deployment plans and ensures team buy-in.
- Operating and Process Control
- Ensuring that team members understand and adhere to the operational, quality and process standards, work instructions and maintenance schedules, work practice deployment plans and performance targets.
- Maintenance of Plant and Equipment
- Check that the team members, carry out required autonomous maintenance tasks and any required running repairs on shift in accordance with work instructions and maintenance schedules.
- Quality Control and Analysis
- Ensure that the team members understand and adhere to quality standards
- Communicate team goals and regularly review to ensure team alignment
- Coach and support team members in using the correct problem-solving techniques (such as 5Why, quick fix, OPL etc.) to solve situational problems.
- Continuous Improvement
- Ensure that SIC mechanisms are in place to track and monitor waste (e.g. mass balance)
Skills, Experience & Education
- First Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Applicants must be Ethiopian Nationals.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Nov 29, 2023