East Africa Bottling S.C. is looking for passionate, capable and competent candidates, who are prepared to work with passion and focus for the role of Public Affairs and Communications Manager. The job holder will be responsible to develop and implement internal and external communication strategies for the organization to ensure that unified, consistent, and positive messages define and promote the corporate identity and mission. Moreover, he/she will be responsible for monitoring the regulatory landscape and engaging stakeholders to mitigate business risks and threats. The position reports to the Legal Counsel and Public Affairs and Communications Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build company reputation.
- Lead company events and major interventions.
- Cultivates and maintains high-level relationships with a variety of stakeholders, representatives as well and other external players.
- Manage the company’s social media networks.
- Support the Legal Counsel and PAC Director in identifying and managing all key regulatory threats facing the business.
- Monitor national, provincial and local legislation on an ongoing basis and regulatory requirements and relayed timeously back to the business for proper action.
Skills, Experience & Education
- First Degree in Journalism or English Language, Literature, Public Relations or Law or other Business or Social Science field of study.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Public Affairs & Communication and regulatory matters of which three years in a managerial or supervisory role.
- Strong experience in written and verbal communication.
- Sound exposure in government relations and liaison, media relations, corporate social responsibility and community relations.
Applicants must be Ethiopian citizens.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Nov 23, 2023