EHOD: Corporate Security
Direct reports: Regional Security Officers
Indirectly: Security Control Room Staff.
Responsible for the management and delivery of round-the-clock companywide physical and personnel security operational requirements.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
Manage all aspects of physical, electronic and personnel security for company facilities and staff: Design & plan; Propose; Implement; Manage; Monitor & improve all elements including:-
- Access Control
- Perimeter Security
- Surveillance Systems
- Physical Guarding
- Back-up Response
- Security Escorts
- Event Security
- Security Control Room Operations
- Network infrastructures help desk operations.
Undertake the following activities in relation to Security Management:-
- Security Sweeps
- Penetration Tests
- Intruder Detection and Alarm Response Tests
- Security surveys
- Internal security audits
Security and Safety advisory support across the business units.
- Coordinates all the regional operations from a reporting, operations and communication perspective.
- Investigate, follow-up and resolve security issues/cases affecting company mobile and immobile assets e.g. facilities, network equipment/property, staff, documents etc.
- Assist company staff, through liaison with law enforcement agencies, on the resolution of matters that require such intervention
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies and sensitize company staff on general insecurity trends, personal/residential security awareness
- Coordinate the conduct of bi-annual security awareness briefs at all manned company facilities in conjunction with contracted Security Risk Management Consultant/agencies
- Formulate and continuously review policies, processes and procedures pertaining to Physical and Personnel Security
- Document SLAs with all service providers
- Develop budgets and forecasts for all physical and personnel security-related services for Safaricom facilities
- Manage the assigned security budget and all security-related projects including timely cost administration and payment of vendors
- Direct: Manage the selection, growth, development, performance, motivation and recommendations for reward of staff in the section.
- Indirect: Manage security personnel seconded by contractors on service provision.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Degree in Security Management/Administration or any technical or business discipline
- At least 8 years experience in corporate security with adequate exposure in leadership appointments.
- Service in the discipline forces preferably not below the rank of “Major” from the Military or its equivalent in the police service will be an added advantage.
- General knowledge of Ethiopian Laws and Government Regulations pertaining to law enforcement
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the career portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Nov 27, 2023