Purpose of the Job:
To support sustainable and profitable growth of Ahadu by preparing and communicating various cost, financial and operational performance reports that enable the Company’s Management to make informed and rational strategic, financial and operational decisions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare periodic performance reports of work units, business lines, products, etc. showing patterns and trends and provide insights for senior management of the Company in making key strategic and operational decisions and controlling expenditures.
· Prepare annual operational budget of the Company by consolidating the budget requests of business units and departments.
· Prepare longer term management forecasts and plans, relying on the interpretation of projected trends and economic predictions.
· Monitor Ahadu’s performance against budget and prepare variance analysis, obtaining explanations for the variance from departmental managers.
· Prepare periodic management account reports as well as project appraisal, evaluation and post- implementation analysis reports required for use by internal management and other stakeholders.
· Develop formats that are used for collecting data on cost accounts.
· Lead capital budgeting and project appraisal for all new projects and investments.
· Review and submit cost analysis, fixed asset and stock reports.
· Monitor the proper utilization of approved capital and operational budgets.
· Reconcile stock items with store balance and general accounts records.
· Understand cost flow and determine chargeable costs by various production and service Centre.
· Create and update cost Centre and account codes and allocate costs to appropriate cost Centre.
· Coordinate product/service cost process including calculating, reviewing and analyzing machine and labour hours, overhead costs and allocations, production rates, raw material costs and manufacturing process changes.
· Analyze actual manufacturing/service expenses and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual costs.
· Prepare annual inventory schedule and closely follow up appropriate and timely implementation.
· Analyze and interpret gross margins, cost variances, inventory movements, and other accounting
reports as they relate to cost.
· Prepare and process all acquisitions, betterments, modifications, transfers, turn-ins, and deletions of fixed assets, maintain updated fixed asset listing and provide it to departments upon request within mandated timelines.
· Conduct reviews and identify opportunities for longer term cost-reduction and prepare recommendations for consideration by senior management.
· Recommend process improvement initiatives including waste elimination based on data supported cost and operational analysis.
· Develop and implement improved methods of calculating and controlling costs.
· Provide training and guidance to junior staff to effectively perform their assignments and enhance their skills.
· Evaluate the performance of subordinates.
Requirements and skill
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
· Awareness of business trends and work in FMCG industries
· 4+ years of accounting experience.
· Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures, In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Strong financial analysis skills.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong organizational and stress management skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with company local software.
· Ability to train and manage staff.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን
በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get theLatest Updates for Latest Opportunitie
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article
NB: Whenever you are looking for a job in Ethiopia, just remember tikusjobs.com. We hope that tikusjobs.com will help you fin
How To Apply:
interested and qualified applicants can fill the form first at this link ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd59ffeOJmr_p_FAqnOI_qbHW2OrwGBscjOwruNKSalyoUNeQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0 ) and submit their CV online within 10 working days from the date of announcement.
Job Category:Accounting and Finance
For more jobs ,please click here