Purpose of the Job:
To enhance the availability and performance of Company vehicles by efficiently inspecting, maintaining, repairing and servicing auto maintenance systems of vehicles.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervises and participates in adjusting, repairing or replacing electrical components of machinery, vehicles and high way equipment.
· Disassembles, cleans, repairs and reassembles alternators, generators, starters, distributors, voltage regulators and magnets.
· Layout and installs electrical conduits for power and lighting.
· Rewinds armatures, starters, field coils and transformers.
· Keeps records and submits reports on labor, material and other costs charged to electrical services.
· Follows precautions and keeps the work environment neat and with proper lay out.
· Demands necessary spare parts for maintenance from the authorized body through work orders; asks for other tasks after the completing of work at hand and solves work problems through his supervisor.
Performs other related tasks as required.
Qualification and Experience:
· Advanced Diploma/TVET Diploma, Level-III in Auto-Electric or Mechatronics with 4/6 years’ experience in Auto-Electrician.
How to Apply
· Write the position name you apply for on the headline/Subject of your email and also make sure that your file/CV is named by your full name
· Candidates who do not follow the application instruction is not accepted/rejected from the competition
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article