Talent Management Specialist
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
- The Talent Management Specialist is responsible for contributing to all areas of talent management, including workforce planning, recruiting, onboarding, succession management, training and development, performance management, and HR operations. In addition, the role holder is responsible for participating in ongoing talent searches, building a strong employer brand, and establishing, developing, and implementing best practices for a highly competitive workforce.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or related discipline from a reputable university.
- Professional qualification(s) in Human Resources is an added advantage
- At least Six (6) years’ relevant experience in a similar role
Required Behavioral Competency
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
- Technical experience in Human Resources and/or Business Administration
- Knowledge and understanding of Ethiopian employment and labour relations law
- Knowledge of best and current HR practices and approaches
- Knowledge of leading practices, strategies, tools, and processes in succession and management
- Knowledge and use of key performance management instruments and tools.
- Ability to implement tools and systems to monitor and evaluate learning and development programs
- Knowledge and experience in compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development
- Knowledge and understanding of appropriate employment branding and marketing tools, methods and approaches; and ability to measure effectiveness and reach.
- Project management skills
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verify educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to This vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have This account need to register using a personal email account,
*CVs shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory)
* Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Nov 25, 2023