BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for planning and coordinating associates training and implementing training programs; supporting with producing and formatting of training materials; conducting training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed. Provide support and assistance on all training initiatives for associates, upholding the Luxury Collection Standards Culture training and induction of new associates. Enhance productivity through training while embracing the Luxury Collection Core Values and encouraging associates to achieve both their work and personal goals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: In order to be considered for this position, applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications. Applicants without the below listed qualifications need not apply as they will not be considered in the competitive pool.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Education/Hospitality/Hotel Management/Management/ English language, or other relevant discipline coupled with Training or Learning & Development or other relevant certifications is required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three years solid work experience in Training & Development is required.
Being an active department trainer and, conducting skills training or having being certified “train the trainer” with solid training delivery records is an added asset.
LANGUAGE: Fluent in Verbal English language; above average English Vocabulary, Excellent English spelling skills; other international foreign language is an added advantage.
CERTIFICATES: A minimum of one Certificate in Hospitality Courses is desired.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator/Executive/ Facilitator or similar role
· Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
· Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate,
monitor and evaluate)
· Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
· Experience with e-learning platforms
· MS Office proficiency
· Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to prepare, analyze data figures and prepare transcriptions generated by computer
· Ability to work with minimum supervision and handle multiple assignments. Ability to ‘stretch’
time when necessary to meet required training- related presence in the work place
· Flexibility in work arrangement
· Highly proficient in time management
· Familiar with hotel policies, procedures and Luxury Collection Standards and other related
Policies & Procedures, modeling of hotel standards
· Adaptability to change, ability work with cross section of the hotel using interpersonal style and
method to accomplish goal through others
PERSONALITY TRAITS: Amiable, people person, sociable, good communicator
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum requirements specified above are invited to submit their application, curriculum vitae, and copies of relevant supportive documents through the e-mail address given below before or on November 22, 2023.
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article