Position: Web and App Developer Graduate trainee
Company: Softnet Solutions
Location: Softnet Mexico Shewa Bakery, 4th floor, in front of KKare Building, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Employment Type: Full-Time
About Softnet Solutions:
Softnet, a technology firm in Ethiopia specializing in comprehensive technology training, tailored software development, and end-to-end technology infrastructure solutions, is on the lookout for passionate and talented Graduate Trainees to join our ranks in Web and Application Development as well as IT Infrastructure Engineering
👨💻 Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our skilled development team to create visually captivating and high-performing websites and web applications.
- Engage in pre-sales activities by assisting in client presentations and providing technical expertise.
- Provide customer support by addressing queries and issues, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Gain hands-on experience in designing and programming mobile applications for diverse platforms
- Engage in coding, testing, debugging, and maintaining software applications to meet client needs and industry standards.
- Participate in brainstorming and implementing innovative design solutions.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc to email@example.com with the subject line “Web and App Developer Graduate Trainee”
You can also submit your application in person at our Softnet Solutions office located at:
Softnet Mexico Shewa Bakery, 4th floor, in front of KKare Building, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Softnet Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch and follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for the Latest opportunities: Facebook Page
Interested applicants can apply before the closing date of the application. For more information please read the full article
Deadline: Nov 30, 2023