Junior Accountant Full-time Job1 month ago - Financial Services - Addis Ababa - 145 views
DescriptionThe Junior Accountant, under the supervision of Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for Raising of CRV and checking the existence of sufficient documentation for sales transactions and recording of those transaction on finance database.Responsibilities
- Ensure for existence of sufficient financial documentation for collection and sales transactions before recording:
- Ensure proper implementation and compliance of company policies and procedures in place.
- Raise Cash Receipt Voucher (CRV) for cash collection in advance:
- Maintain updated and correct posting for collection and invoices:
- Maintain proper filing of CRV and sales invoices with related attachments:
- Assists external auditors in providing the necessary documents as required by the auditors:
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to lead and support staff under his/her supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers/suppliers
- Excellent knowledge of Peach tree Accounting Software and ERP is advantageous.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments by ensuring completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- BA Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge of Peachtree Accounting Software
- Excellent Computer Proficiency
- 0 years work experience